Agile Network India - Agile Network India (ANI) is a community platform for Global Thought Leaders and Specialists to share knowledge, experience and expertise on Lean, Agile and spread the awareness about related concepts. ANI conferences are AgileGurugram.com, AgileMumbai.com and others.
Speaker - A Speaker is an individual person, representing himself, shown interest to present a session on a relevant topic, and is selected by Agile Network India through review process to speak about his/her session topic at the conference, and/or participating as a Panelist Speaker to a panel discussion at the conference.
All the speakers, sponsors, volunteers and participants at our conference events are required to abide by the following guidelines and agree to all the terms and condition as mentioned in the policy -
1. Non-commercial Engagement: Agile Network India engages the speaker at non-commercial terms for presenting his/her sessions, and/or participate in panel discussion at conferences. Agile Network India does not pay or charge any fee to speak at the conference.
2. Intellectual Property Copyright: All the Speakers are responsible for ensuring and mentioning respective citation and references to the original sources and authors, and use only authorized contents with permission during session talks and presentation. Speakers must ensure there is no IP Copyright breach and violation by any means, and take all necessary approval from the respective employers to present and participate at the conference. Agile Network India will not be liable for any copyright breach by Speakers and all such notification must be shorted by speakers directly.
3. Conference Kit/Bag: A kit is a pre-packaged paper/jute bag given to all the Participants and Speakers as a part of Sponsors or Conference deliverable. This Promotional kit may include dairies, flyers, t-shirts, cups, stationery items, discount coupons and other similar items. This kit/bag is to be considered as token of respect or appreciation and it is not mandatory to accept it. Speaker and participant are responsible to either accept or reject the kit based on their individual preferences and employer's policies.
4. Complimentary Ticket/Registration for Speakers: In return to speaker's participation in the conference, we provide speakers a complimentary registration pass. They can collect their complimentary conference pass from the conference registration desk on the first day of conference (*This conference pass is non-exchangeable/non-transferable). All the co-speakers, accompanying volunteers and speaker’s guests must register as regular conference participant at Agile Network India, Agile Gurugram, Agile Mumbai Conference websites.
5. Travel and Stay Support for Speakers: Agile Network India is a community and our conference budgets are very limited. In the limited budgets, we can not accept any Expense Reimbursement Requests from speakers and speakers traveling from other cities are advised to plan conference participation accordingly. However, we are committed to provide the best support to find a discounted Stay and Travel at/near the event venue, and encourage the Keynote Speakers to discuss co-marketing opportunities to manage the expenses, for the training program they offer. Refer ‘Call for Training’ section of the conference or speak with any of our team member.
6. Representation: All Speakers represent themselves and are responsible for delivering all the presentations, and should adhere to the Code of Conduct policy in an independent capacity.
**Before sending submission and accepting/confirming engagement with Agile Network India, we request that speakers read, validate and accept the Policy.
Disclaimer - Agile Network India has all the rights to change, modify and amend this policy any time at its sole discretion.
Email : email@example.com
This privacy statement is last edited on 16 March 2018 and effective from 16 March 2018.
Copyright © 2018 Agile Network India. All Rights Reserved.