Abstract: Agile coaching plays an important role in inculcating agile thinking. Sometimes team go ahead with iterative delivery model which is often mistaken for Agile. The present talk focus on few of common mistakes the agile team makes in their agile adoption journey, these includes but not limited to hours of daily stand-up, in-effective sprint planning, improper user stories. This talk also cover about team collaboration and retrospectives. This talk is influenced by a recent live project where I helped team and customer in streamlining the agile practices.
* Pre-requisite to start first sprint.
* Insight into user story writing following INVEST rule.
* Effecting time management during daily stand-up and sprint planning.
* Learning and adapting using sprint review.
* Effective use of tools.
- Event:Agile Tools and Practices Meetup @Gurugram