Abstract: This is a common myth that Agile mean little planning or no planning. But is it the reality? Does agile really mean no planning? Most of the times all our plans are far away from reality and still management wants us to plan. At times, top management creates a plan and expects the development team to follow the same.
Session Takeaways :
– Differentiate between plan and planning, Agile and Traditional
– How much planning and how often
– When to plan or re-plan
– Whom all should be involved
– How to negotiate on plans shared by the top management
- Event:Estimation & Planning Agile Projects @Gurugram