Abstract: Enterprises that began the Agile transformation journey a few years ago have largely been able to resolve their delivery problems. During the course of transformation, they are finding the need to adapt their organizational structures and processes to better align to the voice of customers and users. This is precisely what Business Agility enables the Agile enterprise to do. Here we talk about what all is needed for an enterprise to be Business Agile.
* Key components to achieve business agility
* Delivering high-quality products and services fast and responsively
* Transform how your business operates to achieve successful outcomes
* Role of Leadership to Achieve Business Agility
- Event:State of Business Agility @Gurugram