Abstract: In this short talk, he will share his thoughts on “Business Agility”.
The talk touches upon each organisation’s need to be agile across the board and what challenges they face & how small tweaks in thinking can help.
• Being agile is organization-wide commitment; cannot be outsourced to a single department.
• A fixed framework for agility is an oxymoron.
• The common understanding of the end-objective of business is crucial.
• Market Challenges, threats, opportunities etc have been here since time immemorial; they will continue to be here.
• Take risks; innovation has cost.
- Event:State of Business Agility @Mumbai